▌Data Collection and Use
For the purposes of interacting and communicating with you on the website, we may ask you to provide your personal information, in the following cases:
- When you use interactive features on the website, such as Contact Us, Volunteer Recruitment or Appointment with CEO, the website stores the information you provide, including your name, email address and phone number, so that we may contact your directly.
- When browsing the website, the server automatically collects information including your IP address, time of visits and your browser version. These will help us improve the website and its services. The stored information are for internal uses only and will never be disclosed.
▌Protection of Data
All our hosting servers are guarded by security systems and safety mechanisms including firewalls and antivirus software to protect the website and your personal information.
We will never disclose your personal information to third-party individuals, groups, private corporations or public services, with the following exceptions:
- With your written consent.
- As required by law.
- To keep your life, body, freedom or property away from harm.
- When your actions on the website violates our terms of service and may cause damage to the website or harm to other individuals, and when the webmaster deemed it necessary to disclose your personal information to identify and contact you or take legal actions.
- When it is beneficial to your rights.
▌External Links on Our Website